Khamzat has always had crazy power and striking

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm watching some of his old fights right now. Holy shit. He's a ridiculous boxer. He's slipping like every punch and counterpunching it. And his power. He drops people with every fucking punch he lands. His right hand is dynamite.

It's crazy how he was 2-0 in the UFC, and people thought since he wrestled for the wins, that he couldn't strike worth a damn. Anyone that would have watched the video footage on this guy knew he was a killer on the feet before even his first UFC fight.

Interestingly, opposite to what people expect based on his first 2 fights, he looks unstoppable on the feet but looks very submittable on the ground. His takedowns are great, and his ground and pound is powerful and ferocious, and his guard passing is fast. But he's getting put into sub attempts (that he breaks free from) all the time.

A BJJ guy like Maia could have actually posed a threat if they could get the fight to the ground (Maia probably could not), but I actually see him KOing everyone that tries to stand with him or can't get the fight to the ground.

Last edited:
just wait for him to face a decent ufc fighter.

he will get smeshed and it will be hilarious to see his fanbase disappear.

Could at least post video or say which fight

ISGAjaQ.gif

UntidyDisloyalGharial-size_restricted.gif

Could at least post video or say which fight
This fight shows how fast his reflexes are on the feet. It looks to the naked eye like he got knocked down but he actually slipped the right hand and went to a double leg just lightning fast.

This fight was against a fucking game fighter for the regional circuit. And it shows a part of every part of the fight game -- striking, clinching, takedowns, grappling, ground and pound, submissions, etc. from both fighters. This was high level shit for a 2-0 and 4-0 fighter.

2 fights I'm about to watch:

The channel also has some interviews with him. This interview shows that he was primarily known as a striker in the promotion, and they were surprised to see his grappling -- and he says that he wrestled because he wanted to fight smart as his opponent was striker:

He doesn't tko people, when he hits them they don't fucking move! That uppercut was kinda weird looking and beautiful and how he ducked and slipped right after. This dude is the real deal

Perfect timing and that slip was great

The guy look like the total package. No he hasn't faced anyone worthy so far but i am confident that he will prove his detractors wrong. He has that IT factor

Does anyone know where he learnt to strike? I know he trained wrestling from a young age but what about his striking?

Perfect timing and that slip was great

The guy look like the total package. No he hasn't faced anyone worthy so far but i am confident that he will prove his detractors wrong. He has that IT factor

Hes Conor with the wrestling to back it up for me.

Thats a dangerous hybrid of a fighter to be standing across.

Does anyone know where he learnt to strike? I know he trained wrestling from a young age but what about his striking?
I know it sounds corny but a good bit of striking is just genetical imprint that you can't teach. He seems to have a solid hold on the basics and a few other things. The rest just seems to be talent.

I know it sounds corny but a good bit of striking is just genetical imprint that you can't teach. He seems to have a solid hold on the basics and a few other things. The rest just seems to be talent.
His striking speed and technique is straightforward, he's born with power and probably dense bones like Justin Gaethje

I've never heard of this fight promotion, Brave. But that 4-0 guy Kisic looked obviously UFC level, and the one guy that Chimaev KOd was a world Sambo champ. Their production values are also pretty top notch.

I imagine that rich promotions like Bellator gets the second tier western scraps the UFC doesn't pick up, but this promotion is picking up top tier talent from the East. I'm imagining a whole 'nother world of talent in the East (not Asia -- Asian org talent sucks) that I've never really picked up on. It looks like it has world class (better than Bellator) talent and great production. Anyone know anything about this promotion?

The Smeshing Machine Lord Khamzat...future 170 champ.

just wait for him to face a decent ufc fighter.

he will get smeshed and it will be hilarious to see his fanbase disappear.
lol what?
In his final pre-UFC fight he clean KOed a very legit dude who IMO is better than all 3 of his UFC fights.

Back