I still believe Costa beats every other middleweight

Glnick

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I think every other opponent they give him he will ko them ,with that performance I don't think he has the heart of a champion and he will struggle with 5 rounds but I still think he knocks out every guy they put in front of him lol

tenor.gif

Upper crust middles with high fight iqs can best Paulo- no doubt. There s just not that many around. Costa still a top 3 middle- we'll see how he rebounds and how opponents adjust after watching Saturday.

romero already beat him, and would in a rematch.

bobby knucklez would beat him.

gastelum would beat him.

till would beat him.

brunson would beat him.

cannonier would beat him

hermansson would beat him

uriah hall was beating him before costa cheated with low blows.

he may beat some other middleweights but not the ones i mentioned. he mostlikely beats khanzat.

I disagree. Israel didn't stand right in front of him and he was lost out there. Anybody that has decent footwork will get him right now. He has a lot to learn.

Romero already beat him in a three rounder. Imagine it was a 5 rounder?

What is up with these "he lost but he is still the best" threads lately? I see more and more every day.
SMH

I would love to see a rematch.. TBH, we didn't really see a lot in that fight from Costa, and he was very disappointing. He just joked around on the outside and got picked apart by kicks and punches. I thought he would attempt to close the distance more and do more combinations, and that just didn't happen.

...in a 3 round fight, maybe. In a 5 rounder, his chances of winning are reduced drastically.

I would love to see a rematch.. TBH, we didn't really see a lot in that fight from Costa, and he was very disappointing. He just joked around on the outside and got picked apart by kicks and punches. I thought he would attempt to close the distance more and do more combinations, and that just didn't happen.
why? its totally unwarranted and not needed.

because he was shook and petrified and had nothing to offer..

and you like many others thought wrong.

why? its totally unwarranted and not needed.

because he was shook and petrified and had nothing to offer..

and you like many others thought wrong.
Just like Cain in the first JDS fight.

Look up the rematch.

Izzy fans be shaking

gastelum would beat him.

till would beat him.

brunson would beat him.

cannonier would beat him

he may beat some other middleweights but not the ones i mentioned. he mostlikely beats khanzat.
Brunson? You're trolling too hard.

I was just taking the bait until i saw his name in your post. Not worth discussing lmao

gastelum would beat him.

till would beat him.

brunson would beat him.

cannonier would beat him

Nerd detected

Look up the rematch.

Izzy fans be shaking
lol, dream on, as if this was anything the same.

costa was shook right from the start once he realised he couldnt let his fingers do the typing anymore.

from the buffer announcement he was a shell of himself and looked like conor did vs vs khabib.

izzy beats costa 100/10 times. please dont be as naïve as your post makes you sound.

Mousasi and Whittaker would be the toughest match ups for him imo, apart from Adesanya.

Brunson? You're trolling too hard.

I was just taking the bait until i saw his name in your post. Not worth discussing lmao
why dont you think brunson would woop this hypejobs ass?

i see no reason why not to think that.

he is faster, stronger, better movement, wrestling and he is just as if not more powerful.

thats cute, you virgin.

you liked the virgin word uh?

You are the OG virgin nerd though. I mean read your posts, look your AV. You could not be more textbook.
30,000 posts :eek::eek::eek:

Look up the rematch.

Izzy fans be shaking

Not the same at all. JDS can KO anyone if given the opportunity.
Izzy didn't land some lucky shot in the first 25 seconds where Costa never had a chance to get going. He shut down Costa's game plan and Costa never adjusted and got picked apart.

you liked the virgin word uh?

You are the OG virgin nerd though. I mean read your posts, look your AV. You could not be more textbook.
30,000 posts :eek::eek::eek:
look at yours you little cuck.

510179.jpg

and i love how you monitor and keep track of my post count. you are so obsessed with me its fucking creepy.

like seriously, get a life you strange old man.

Back