Media Adesanya laughing at Costa all night on Twitter

Animation1.gif

Someone authorized please make this an official emoji

Costa had this coming. He’s been calling him a bitch & a pussy for about 2 years now. You can’t talk shit like that & not expect receipts when the guy you called a pussy embarrasses you without breaking a sweat.

Im not a big Izzy fan but I’d do the same in his shoes right now.

No matter how much he wins, he’ll never be satisfied. He’ll always yearn for the approval of his haters. He’ll always have a massive chip on his shoulder. He’ll never be truly happy. Deep down, Tittysanta will always remain that bullied kid who wants to be universally loved. But he will never be universally loved, because he’s an unlikeable freak.

EA9E1B6B-27B7-4486-9FAC-80C7D6D9CD16.jpeg

No matter how much he wins, he’ll never be satisfied. He’ll always yearn for the approval of his haters. He’ll always have a massive chip on his shoulder. He’ll never be truly happy. Deep down, Tittysanta will always remain that bullied kid who wants to be universally loved. But he will never be universally loved, because he’s an unlikeable freak.

View attachment 802534
Animation1.gif

After a decade of being a fan of MMA, I feel like except for maybe boxing there's no other sport where athletes regularly behave in such embarrassing and immature fashion. Why that is, I don't know, but it's the biggest downside to it for sure. And this isn't just about Adesanya, after all the stuff that's been said, I wouldn't be surprised if Costa had done the same thing had he won or would do the same if he somehow managed to bounce back and beat Israel in a future bout.

View attachment 802534

<DCrying>
<DCrying>

Talk shit get banged.

Peoples are all of a sudden outraged by Adesanya's behavior but there were no problem when Costa was harrassing Izzy on social media implying that he would be his bitch anywhere anytime.

For sake, he even said that he would fuck Izzy in the ass just before the fight lol.

View attachment 802534
Judging by your post you will never be universally loved either, armchair expert.

Back