so why the UFC isn't making frankie edgar/Dominick Cruz ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

I mean that's a no brainer. Two legends going at it. Imagine the footwork we'll see in that fight. Frankie expressed interest, however ufc doesn't seem bent on doing it. Do you think it's Dominick that's holding up or what ?

I mean that's a no brainer. Two legends going at it. Imagine the footwork we'll see in that fight. Frankie expressed interest, however ufc doesn't seem bent on doing it. Do you think it's Dominick that's holding up or what ?
I'd be well up for that, maybe they think Edgar has a run at the 135 belt and beating Dominic Cruz doesn't lead to that.

I guess a guy like Edgar only has to beat 1 more to get a shot? Maybe not even have to beat one more

Dude's put in his time & will maybe be given the next shot?

because they are stupid.
they want to feed them to young fighters.
they do not care about legacy fights.

Dominick fought just recently. Let him heal for a couple of years!

No one cares about that fight or either of them.

The UFC tends to set Frankie up for title shots. I think Cruz lost that benefit since he was sitting in limbo for long periods so they threw him in there when he returned. I'm guessing they want Frankie to be in line for the title and rankings wise Cruz is 10 right now. That being said no one else makes sense.

upload_2020-9-29_5-42-8.png
Marlon is booked. Aljo should be getting a title shot and they are training partners so that's a no anyways. Cody is fighting at Fly, Sandhagen is booked, just beat Munhoz, Aldo we've seen already twice and will probably be the same. Rivera and Assuncao are lower in the rankings and neither are worth taking Frankie's spot if they were to win. Cruz does make sense right now but who knows I wouldn't be surprised if they gave it to him over Aljo becaue they are dumb.

Doms feet are probably due to shed another layer.

Back