Media Khabibi repairing headgear Javier gave him when he first arrived AKA

Where are all the headgear makers? This man needs a new headgear!

I know. But gear makers shouldn't hesitate to offer a free one to Khabib. He can choose to use it or not.
They probably have, he just chooses to use this old crusty ass one because he's had it since he started at AKA. Pretty cool lol.

I know. But gear makers shouldn't hesitate to offer a free one to Khabib. He can choose to use it or not.
He's sponsored by rebook I'm sure they've sent him one he says he uses this one because Javier gave it to him

Loyalty to one of his comrades in arms. Movie character level Badass

Khabib has tens of millions of dollars in the bank and he still uses the same old ratty headgear. That's truly badass.

It should be normal but most people want the newest and latest things.
Also, it's probably sentimental to him but at the same time, Khabib doesn't seem like a greedy materialistic person.

Where are all the headgear makers? This man needs a new headgear!

This one means a lot to him

Khabib has tens of millions of dollars in the bank and he still uses the same old ratty headgear. That's truly badass.

They probably have, he just chooses to use this old crusty ass one because he's had it since he started at AKA. Pretty cool lol.

Sentimental Khabib.

He's sponsored by rebook I'm sure they've sent him one he says he uses this one because Javier gave it to him

It should be normal but most people want the newest and latest things.
Also, it's probably sentimental to him but at the same time, Khabib doesn't seem like a greedy materialistic person.

There is this thing where many athletes become fond of their old sporting equipments, clothing, shoes, etc.

What you guys said, and maybe he still hasn't been corrupted by the materialistic view that you just throw away things that can be repaired. I don't have Khabib level money, but I'm not complaining either...still, don't just throw stuff around if they can be mended and useful. I wouldn't, even if I were a millionaire.

There's a satisfaction when you can repair something and still use it for a few more years. (Especially if it has sentimental value.) Childhood under communism teaches you a thing or two. Some of that money can go to people that have been hit hard by life, for no fault of their own.

What you guys said, and maybe he still hasn't been corrupted by the materialistic view that you just throw away things that can be repaired. I don't have Khabib level money, but I'm not complaining either...still, don't just throw stuff around if they can be mended and useful. I wouldn't, even if I were a millionaire.

There's a satisfaction when you can repair something and still use it for a few more years. (Especially if it has sentimental value.) Childhood under communism teaches you a thing or two. Some of that money can go to people that have been hit hard by life, for no fault of their own.

I think you're right. It's a combination of personality, growing up poor, and upbringing.

Back