Paulo needs a new team

stacrafty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hes hard working, physically gifted, has great physical attributes, but has been getting by on a fight style that has not lent itself to him improving his skills to the level they need to be at to be a champion.

This was very evident in the weekend.

Part of that is due to his delusional gremlin manager, and the team of yes men around him.

Nowhere is this more evident than here:

Actually claiming the kickboxer guy they bought in (whom also dyed his hair pink - partly to do a series of skits) was BETTER than Izzy, so they thought they would do fine? lmao

This is the polar opposite of how they operate at CKB.

He could join Chute Boxe, they could use someone like Costa.

But come on its only one loss I have to say.

Are you saying this man with those crazy eyes that don't blink didn't have a smart game plan for his fighter? Color me surprised!

One loss. Come on now.

hahah, come on now

C.... as.... nope I don't want to slap you with that but you should know better

win or loss is not really as important as how it happened. Totally shut out. Terrible performance.

Kelvin also lost, but that was an awesome performance.

Mmp
Are you saying this man with those crazy eyes that don't blink didn't have a smart game plan for his fighter? Color me surprised!

At 4:14 starts a great response..it got him amped up and the "Good Queshen!" Got me <Lmaoo>

Wallid always cracks me up. But seriously speaking, he has history in this game. Respect.

I like that Costa is doubling down and not breaking character, like Chael. That would be the real defeat.

Wonder what his " excuse " really is.. He said something bout something happening before the fight but doesn't want to make excuses

Honestly he needs to lose all that muscle

I mean he had Cejudo in his camp for this fight. I'm not sure where else he could turn to in Brazil with that level of expertise and experience.

Back