Do u guys think Jones’ legs would survive HW kicks?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I mean they’re so skinny and haven’t been hit very hard so I believe he would actually be at a high risk of getting his legs broken at HW! What do u think?
Jon-Jones-JonnyBones-908-1.jpg

Last edited:
I mean they’re so skinny and haven’t been hit very hard so I believe he would actually be at a high risk of getting his legs broken at HW! What do u think?
Both will be broken in his first fight. You are 100% spot on. You are an incredible fight guru, congratulations on the incredible results you have been getting coaching Diego.

Jan would take care of this man. Quit running Jon, you might break one of those drumsticks.

His legs took a beating against Reyes and Santos, and he took them well. Reyes and Santos also are basically the size of Miocic. There are not a lot of prolific leg kickers in the HW (no more Hardonk) so I think Jones will be fine. Plus with his 84.5 inch reach he'll counter any leg kicks with his signature eye poke

XvMBN89.gif

Well I think the idea is he’d be 40 pounds heavier so his legs wouldn’t look like that

His legs took a beating against Reyes and Santos, and he took them well. Reyes and Santos also are basically the size of Miocic. There are not a lot of prolific leg kickers in the HW (no more Hardonk) so I think Jones will be fine. Plus with his 84.5 inch reach he'll counter any leg kicks with his signature eye poke

XvMBN89.gif

Oddly enough he hasn't done a single eyepoke since the rule change regarding open hands. Other fouls though...

He's got the best unhurt pokerface I've ever seen, dude takes everything and will just continue with a teep or oblique or a sidekick as if nothing happened . GOAT chin, GOAT Toe-chin, GOAT Arm-chin.

Last edited:
im more worried that hes in a division where punching power is more valuable than lower divisions and JJ will have even less power relative to his peers at hw

Take a look at potential matchups to answer the question. Stipe and Francis are boxers not really known for leg kicks. Blaydes is a wrestler. I don't know how many fights I see him taking at HW. So I don't see a major problem in this regard. Stipe and Francis are tough matchups, as are Overeem and Volkov and probably others. But leg kicks aren't necessarily the reason.

jones is EXTREMELY sturdy, durable, and tough for his body type--or any body type for that matter--his bones are strong that bones boi

Who kicks legs at HW? Roz maybe?

Take a look at potential matchups to answer the question. Stipe and Francis are boxers not really known for leg kicks. Blaydes is a wrestler. I don't know how many fights I see him taking at HW. So I don't see a major problem in this regard. Stipe and Francis are tough matchups, as are Overeem and Volkov and probably others. But leg kicks aren't necessarily the reason.
Stipe utilizes leg kicks.
Not a kicker but he kicks.
Even Ngano sometimes use legkick.

Nah it would be like Anderson vs cannonier and he would quit thinking he was injured but he is really fine.

Back