Rumble will get knocked out @ LHW

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Mark my words. Not sure by who but ppl are sleeping on these LHWs

Santos, Jiri, Rakic, Ankalaev, Jan

my money would be Jiri among them. Its gonna happen and when he crumbles ppl are gonna be SHOCKED when it does

Considering he's one of the more defensively sound guys at LHW, I'd be pretty surprised.

Theres is just straight up outclassing someone on the feet from the get go and knocking them out. And then there is grinding butts with someone until they are exhausted and then taking them down + knocking them out on the ground. Which one are you referring to? I hope not the first one.

no chin, no striking defence jiri who got flatlined by king mo?
no
if rumble loses to anyone listed it would be ankalaev

come on, he gets worn down and outwrestled, not KO'd.

His only threat would be Jiri.

If it’s the same old yoga mat throwing rumble everyone at LHW is FUCKED

I think prime Rumble runs through all these guys.

But he's 36 years old and hasn't fought in 3.5 years. So you might be right. Impossible to know how he's gonna look when he comes back.

no chin, no striking defence jiri who got flatlined by king mo?
no
if rumble loses to anyone listed it would be ankalaev

I guess people who eat punches from one of the harders punchers in the division and get hardly even wobbled have no chin now
Thanks for the info.

I think prime Rumble runs through all these guys.

But he's 36 years old and hasn't fought in 3.5 years. So you might be right. Impossible to know how he's gonna look when he comes back.
I agree. And I don’t think he spent his time away from the cage training MMA.

Speaking of Jiri, when is he fighting again? I’m excited for a new LHW prospect.

Until he's around 80 years old, i'll always bet on Rumble to be the one knocking his opponent at 205

Age catches up to everyone, hopefully he still has something in the tank.

In his prime, he likely runs through all of them.

Mark my words. Not sure by who but ppl are sleeping on these LHWs

Santos, Jiri, Rakic, Ankalaev, Jan

my money would be Jiri among them. Its gonna happen and when he crumbles ppl are gonna be SHOCKED when it does
rumble has taken punches from ngannu and eats strikes for dinner not gonna happen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back