Will Jon Jones Ever fight at Heavyweight?

Will Jones Every Move up?

• Total voters
He's looking for a big money fight with either fighting Stipe for the belt or Adesanya. So I don't know what Jon going to do, but apparently he's been bulking up. And It looks like he's going to HW.

Or he might just go back to LHW and fight Jan for the title. We will see.

He's looking for a big money fight with either fighting Stipe for the belt or Adesanya. So I don't know what Jon going to do, but apparently he's been bulking up. And It looks like he's going to HW.

Or he might just go back to LHW and fight Jan for the title. We will see.
Any pics or proof of this?

I doubt he stays retired forever and a loss at HW doesn’t effect his 205 legacy at all.

I doubt he stays retired forever and a loss at HW doesn’t effect his 205 legacy at all.
It shouldn't but MMA fans are really fickle, one loss and Jones is a certified can by the internet

If Jon Jones wanted to fight at HW, then he would have fought already. Dude pays too much attention to social media critics.

Jon Jones is a LHW. He has never come close to missing weight, and he has fought tons of 5 rounders with increased output in the later rounds.

He should stop listening to the shit talkers and continue to pile up wins in the LHW division. Numbers don't lie, and that is the most important criteria future MMA fans are going to use to compare him to their LHW heroes.

giphy.gif

Any pics or proof of this?

I don't have the pic, but I did see a pic of him in a group photo where he looked around 230lbs. But that can be just his walk around weight. So I don't know.

Will just have to wait and see.

If Jon Jones wanted to fight at HW, then he would have fought already. Dude pays too much attention to social media critics.

Jon Jones is a LHW. He has never come close to missing weight, and he has fought tons of 5 rounders with increased output in the later rounds.

He should stop listening to the shit talkers and continue to pile up wins in the LHW division. Numbers don't lie, and that is the most important criteria future MMA fans are going to use to compare him to their LHW heroes.

You don't think he's looking for a big money fight? And where can he find that really is only in two places at HW and get the immediate title shot or Adesanya at LHW. That's all the super fights I can see him doing for loads of money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back