goodone1.gif

Sad that a guy on the level of Jones is trying to get attention from a MW instead of having a fight booked at HW... seriously what is he doing?

So, he’s fully planning on slapping girls?.. Probably hot girls!!

Izzy would play with this dude. The gap in striking is so big it's not even funny. If Jones cant get him down every round Izzy would piece him up.

I also think Izzy's movement, size, strength will surprise Jones and give Jones a hard time getting Izzy down.

This ain't no slow/small/shirt ass DC Jones can just grab on whenever he wanted to

Sad that a guy on the level of Jones is trying to get attention from a MW instead of having a fight booked at HW... seriously what is he doing?

Hes kind of in limbo right now. Stipe wants time off and Ngannou refuses to fight him because he wants title shot. Israels his best option right now and it would be a huge fight

Lmao

Reminds me of rich piano slapping Jason Genova

He's probably bulking up a bit before they book him. Stipe/Ngannou for the next title fight. Why not have fun with Izzy in the meantime?

I love this.

Izzy fans sweating defending Izzy cause he's avoiding Jones like the plague.

Jones fans defending Jones cause he trying to avoid HW's by fighting a MW.

It's just awesome to watch :D

As a fan of spectacles I would like to see that fight though.

I'm sure he's looking for any way to get out of going to HW and being able to save face.
Literally anything Jon does will be criticized. First he wants to go to HW and he's "ducking" Reyes. Now he's entertaining fighting the 185 pound champ who keeps calling him out for a super fight and now he's "ducking" the HW division lol. This mans haters will never rest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back