Media Ngannou training with Teddy Atlas (Updated with video)

Correcting the shoulder dip i see...preparing for the stipe rematch or jon jones...

Could do alot worse then teddy...good pick...i would love to study the sweet science with teddy atlas in my corner...lucky bastard

Ngannou sparred with elite boxers, they said ngannou has the skills ( power ) to be top 20 in the world in boxing.

Teddy Atlas is a fucking legend, and knows the Sweet Science inside and out. Francis will be well served training with Teddy...
Also he will train him the right way and not try to make his style like tysons. Ngannou wants to be like tyson so bad but he dont have the body type for it. Im pretty sure Teddy told him to mold himself more after George foreman

Sherdog would break if Francis came out throwing a clean jab, setting up fast straight punches.
It would probably make it easier for Stipe to take Francis down. I think the gameplan like he had against Rozenstruik is Frank's best chance.

Hope it's more than just a one time lesson.

Can't go wrong with Teddy Atlas. Ngannou's striking likely improves by leaps and bounds.

Back