News Khabib and Masvidal on the Nielsen list of 50 most marketable athletes; ranked above Joshua and Fury

Why isn't conor on the list? Kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it? Sex scandals or not, he still is marketable . A lot of people overlook what he's done.

Why isn't conor on the list? Kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it? Sex scandals or not, he still is marketable . A lot of people overlook what he's done.
Conor is done. Until he fights and stops tweeting ppl shouldn’t rank him anywhere on any list. Unless it’s the old man fighting champion
68606342_2347971871906067_7658669842664259584_n.jpg

That'd be because he's retired.

It makes sense.

Joshua has lost a lot of fans in the UK in the last year.

First people felt like he was ducking Fury/Wilder then the BLM stuff turnt a lot of people off of him. Im not really suprised

Fury is an amazing boxer but he’s as marketable as a paper bag. Joshua would be marketable if he had any personality to speak of.

Not that much of a surprise, Joshua hurt himself with that Ruiz rematch.

I feel Tyson Fury is way more marketable than ppl are giving him credit for

He is and he isnt. Hes very popular but I can see why hes hard to market, he doesnt look like a killer, he doesnt get KOs every fight, not all his fights are dominant like a Khabib either and in the last 5 years since Klitchsko, hes only fought one real big name since returning.

I love Fury but I can see why hed be a struggle to market, I think some Americans would struggle to "get him".

Those guys fight once a year. I vote turn off social media for 6 months and see how it the polls change.

20200928_235333.jpg

20200928_235408.jpg

They looked at SM numbers.
This is proof for the haters saying Khabib's instagram is full of Russian bots :D

Which was ALWAYS a stupid thing too say. Khabib's post ALWAYS had tons of engagments in the form of amount of likes and comments from fans AND haters lol

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Conor is done. Until he fights and stops tweeting ppl shouldn’t rank him anywhere on any list. Unless it’s the old man fighting champion
68606342_2347971871906067_7658669842664259584_n.jpg
That's all fair and nice but this is a list about marketability. You can't tell me he's not the most marketable ufc fighter there. He's up there with the big boys of major pro sports. I don't like him, but can't deny that.

Roger Federer was rank 35th... tells you everything you need to know about that list.

Back