Israel addresses you Sherdog casuals

It seems a lot of the so called hardcores on here have that same attitude.

Izzy sure has a lot of distaste for the people throwing money in to watch him fight....
I'm sure most fighters do. Fans, especially less respectful ones, are annoying af. If he's supposed to pretend to like them because they pay the UFC he's not going to do as he's supposed to.

I'm sure most fighters do. Fans, especially less respectful ones, are annoying af. If he's supposed to pretend to like them because they pay the UFC he's not going to do as he's supposed to.
And thats fine I guess. Just my opinion that it's distasteful to publicly speak ill of those who keep you employed.

I strongly identify as both a sherbro and a casual, I wish Israel would stop insulting us.

For a guy who’s username is on a fluke win, you seem pretty salty at the Israel-Costa outcome
jose-aldo-vs-corner-reaction-GIF-Wild.gif
f6ddc1fc-2dd5-11ea-8334-1a17c6a14ef4_image_hires_122510.JPG

And thats fine I guess. Just my opinion that it's distasteful to publicly speak ill of those who keep you employed.
Well if they don't like it they can stop watching UFC. I say all eyes on talent. Fans are irrelevant unless we fear some mass exodus from the sport because fighters find them annoying. Fact is fans are a dime a dozen. Talent is super rare. So it garners fans.

It's a symbiosis between the rare and the commonplace - between unique artistry and droning noise. So many fighters have said they preferred fighting without fans even in attendance! That's how much fans add to their experience.

But I hear you. Us regular ass folk also want to be special too but we don't want to work harder than shelling out for a ppv. It is what it is.

Back