Costa vs Gastelum next?

Sam's UFC title reign

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
It makes the most sense. After a dominant loss to Adesanya, Costa he needs to go down the card. Gastelum also I think would leap at the opportunity. A win against Costa would be a great rebound for him if he can get it done. Gastelum also has fought larger fighters before. Also I kinda want to see how big the size differential would be in the fight and how that could factor in.

Who do you think wins and do you think this fight should be next?

With Jared vs Whittaker and Till vs Hermansson booked that would make sense. Costa vs Brunson would be even better as Brunson deserves a step up. Gastelum should fight Romero or someone lower ranked as he’s on a 3 fight losing skid

It makes the most sense. After a dominant loss to Adesanya, Costa he needs to go down the card. Gastelum also I think would leap at the opportunity. A win against Costa would be a great rebound for him if he can get it done. Gastelum also has fought larger fighters before. Also I kinda want to see how big the size differential would be in the fight and how that could factor in.

Who do you think wins and do you think this fight should be next?
yes, this is my idea as well

If Costa's confidence wasn't based on his size advantage I'd like to see him at 205.

gastelum isnt going down?
i would give him someone next to the top 15 to give him more time and less risk. someone like ian heinish, but he is already booked. give him weidman or edmen.

Izzy gets the winner of Whittaker-Cannonier. Costa gets the loser.

Back