News Court McGee is favored to beat Carlos Condit

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How the mighty have fallen. Carlos is 2-8 in his last 10 fights spanning from his title shot against GSP in 2012.

Court McGee has always been a middle of the pack guy with great cardio but not exactly a dangerous fighter.

This should be a winnable fight for Ol’ Conduit but this will be his last stand IMO.

Court has been going downhill a bit in recent fights too, I think this is a winnable fight for Carlos, but the fact that I don't really have that much confidence in him to beat an over the hill version of Court McGee speaks volumes as to where he is in his career.

Hopefully he manages to get it done and retires.

It's sad to see Condit's fall, I thought for sure he beat Lawler and should have been champ; I imagine that loss took a lot out of him. Even without any sort of takedown defense he accomplished a ton in his career, and he should be able to retire with nothing left to prove. He's been fighting forever, people often forget about his fights in the WEC.

His KO of Dong Hyun Kim is still one of my favorites ever. Great killer instinct in that fight.

It's sad to see Condit's fall, I thought for sure he beat Lawler and should have been champ; I imagine that loss took a lot out of him. Even without any sort of takedown defense he accomplished a ton in his career, and he should be able to retire with nothing left to prove. He's been fighting forever, people often forget about his fights in the WEC.

His KO of Dong Hyun Kim is still one of my favorites ever. Great killer instinct in that fight.

I agree. He temporarily retired after the Lawler fight. I think his heart hasnt been it it since.

The odds are right to me. Mcgee should be a small fav

McGee should still grind out a decision but even he’s looking pretty old in his past few. Probably a double retirement fight.

He should be favored. Condit is overly washed at this point.

Sad as it may be, Condit only seems to have one good round in him before just giving the fight away. Court is durable enough to give him issues.

The robbery vs Lawler was the beginning of the end

I saw him get finished in seconds by Maia live

This fight is a pick 'em, I'll put some money down on whoever ends up being the dog come fight night.

Past their prime veterans not hanging them up is the saddest part of mma

Back