Costa vs Rockhold

MCDojoMMA

You are weak
@Blue
Reaction score
This fight makes sense.

Luke has a big mouth and Costa is coming from a loss.

Who wins and how?

Call me crazy, but I'd go with Rockhold.
Costa is a volume puncher, so Luke's chin would get few free hits, which might be good enough for Luke to coast to victory.

Rocksalt vs Paula NoMoreChinHa?

I'd watch and be cool with either getting KTFO'ed.

It'll be the most aesthetically pleasing fight

Sherdoggers:
5KGgu.gif

Really? One loss from Costa and now Rockhold beats him?
It's not about one loss, it's about Costa being a volume striker, and Luke usually gets KTFO by one punch power-punchers (not counting The Count obviously)

Really depends on Luke's legs health. It was extremely obvious his legs were too injured to blast heavy kicks vs Jan.

Other than that, I think Luke matches up well with Costa.

Hard to imagine Rockhold beating high level, dangerous fighters anymore. It will be interesting to see how Costa's confidence will be in the future, he was the Uber aggressive, fearless destroyer for so long then stopped on a dime against Adesanya.

Costa lands, Luke falls. That chin of luke is very weak

2015 Rockhold plays with him.

2020. Rockhold hits the canvas fairly easily.

It's not about one loss, it's about Costa being a volume striker, and Luke usually gets KTFO by one punch power-punchers (not counting The Count obviously)

His defense has been terrible, and he looked like he was almost out of there against Branch even.

I think Costa will win the trashtalk by making Luke insecure by calling him skinny.

Costa's usual gameplan of moving forward and hitting the guy should work very well against Rockhold.
pre-adesanya costa definitely ko's him. not sure about the costa that showed up on saturday night, he sucks.

Yeah unranked rockhold who's lost 3 of his last 4 by KO vs the number 1 ranked MW. Makes sense.

I think Rockhold gets finished. Paulo is very hard to take and hold down. On the feet Luke is the better fighter but i don't see him surviving 3 rounds without getting hurt

is rockhold still fighting? still can't believe he was banging lovato.

Back