Media Paulo Costa on TKO loss to Stylebender "I will fight him again"

Still a fan. Very slim chance that he can beat Izzy but he will be one of the top guys for years to come.
War natty goat.

He needs a better striking coaches imo. He can still be a champion if he moves to a new camp and works on some things. I think AKA Would be a good team for him

So he wants to make excuses but isn't going to actually say it...

Too funny. No less than 2 wins before another shot at Izzy.. He showed absolutely nothing and needs to get his fanboys believing again before the rematch is worth it.

No way Dana grants him an Izzy rematch, not even if he went on a Ferguson-like streak, which he doesn't have the talent and skills to do anyway.

He has tons of potential. I’d like to see him get either a new or additional coaching.

Couple nice knockouts he will get it again but won’t beat Izzy unless he brings a different strat. Horrible horrible strategy, if he was aggressive I still feel he had a chance.

No way Dana grants him an Izzy rematch, not even if he went on a Ferguson-like streak, which he doesn't have the talent and skills to do anyway.
Yeah, his best chance is going on a win streak while Izzy loses the belt, then Costa can fight a different champ. But if they both stay in the division for years to come, a rematch is probably inevitable. Izzy is only going to get better though.

He would need 2-3 wins and look very impressive

He's going to have to really prove himself before he gets another shot at Izzy as he did nothing but taunt him and then get humiliated

Back