Adesanya completely ruined these two fights for me

These guys look like such animals but now I can't even look at them the same after seeing them get shutout by Adesanya the way they did.

Reminds me of what ppl said about Thiago Silva when he got schooled by Machida.

Rashad Evans too - turned into a meme, his reputation was out of the window since then.

well... im dissapointed in romero and costa, they both fucked themselves in their izzy fight

the strategies all wrong, they look timid, they couldn't take the fight to the ground or even the clinch

I mean how many mistakes costa made...

stay inside range of izzy, yet not close enough for him to unleash

never check those leg kicks

I keep waiting for his right overhook and it never came, he literally looked clumsy

well... im dissapointed in romero and costa, they both fucked themselves in their izzy fight

the strategies all wrong, they look timid, they couldn't take the fight to the ground or even the clinch

I keep waiting for his right overhook and it never came, he literally looked clumsy
Costa made no mistakes.
Costa landed his strongest kick on Izzy's body and it didn't work. He got hit by Izzy's fucking jab and realized the truth:

"This guy actually hits harder than I do on top of being longer than me and more precise than I am".

He didn't make a mistake. He was utterly outclassed.

to be fair, romero didn't really get shut out. he stood there and did nothing, like he often does, and adesanya picked at him just enough to beat him.

costa inexplicably refused to do anything either. everyone and their mother knew his best bet is to get in izzy's face and throw bombs, but for some reason he decided the best course of action is to stand on the outside and get chopped down with kicks. oh, and taunt like an idiot.

i expect costa to destroy some poor sod in his next fight, but i doubt he gets another title shot any time soon after that performance.

as much as it pains me to say it, adesanya effectively cleaned out the division in 3 fights.

I'm dissapointed in Romero, Costa and Whitaker they all had shit gameplans

Romero lost by decision to all three you mean!

Meanwhile Israel absolutely butchered both Costa and Whittaker, which Romero did not come close too.
dosent change the fact that romero beat them all, and you know it, ur intelligent.

They are only as good as their opponents allow them to be

to be fair, romero didn't really get shut out. he stood there and did nothing, like he often does, and adesanya picked at him just enough to beat him.

costa inexplicably refused to do anything either. everyone and their mother knew his best bet is to get in izzy's face and throw bombs, but for some reason he decided the best course of action is to stand on the outside and get chopped down with kicks. oh, and taunt like an idiot.

i expect costa to destroy some poor sod in his next fight, but i doubt he gets another title shot any time soon after that performance.

as much as it pains me to say it, adesanya effectively cleaned out the division in 3 fights.
Romero basically won one round from what I remember and that round he won was only because of the big punch he landed and nobody else doing anything. The entire rest of the fight Adesanya was just racking up unanswered points on him

dosent change the fact that romero beat them all, and you know it, ur intelligent.
I can see a case for Romero winning the second Whittaker fight and the Costa fight by a close margin.

I can't see a strong argument for him beating Izzy though and the fact that Izzy had staph at the time isn't in Romero's favor either, if you ask me.

Plus as mentioned, Israel butchered the opponents he has in common with Romero, be it Whittaker, Costa or even Brunson.

You're intelligent too bro, so you should know!:p

Back