Why can't so many of you stop coping?

Regal Boy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Adesanya is, at least, the second greatest middleweight that MMA has ever seen.

He very much can still surpass Silva. His strength of schedule is already looking like it could be better.

Adesanya isn't losing the belt anytime soon.

You have to get over it.

His days are numbered
khamzat-chimaev-scaled.jpeg

In terms of accomplishment or skill? Cuz those are two different things. People started using accomplishments as the 'measurable content' to try and determine skill for so long, people stop even trying to debate skill and just go "This guy is the best cuz he did this," which isn't what the argument was created to figure out.

I still dunno about clear number 2 but hes 4 off of Silvas win streak. I know Silva was fighting Franklin in his 2nd fight whilst Izzy was fighting Vettori so you have to take it for what it is but its impressive nonetheless.

He grew a breast. I can't make myself not believe he's on PEDs. Pity because I love his fighting style but I have zero respect for cheaters and don't want them in UFC

He's not on Silva's level and even lost a round to 90 year old Silva lol. I say that as somebody that rates Izzy very highly.

Last edited:
Adesanya is, at least, the second greatest middleweight that MMA has ever seen.

He very much can still surpass Silva. His strength of schedule is already looking like it could be better.

Adesanya isn't losing the belt anytime soon.

You have to get over it.

Bro he will be forgotten after his first loss. You will jump on next bandwagon...likely the guy who beats him...until he loses as well.

No matter what...none of these guys will touch prime Anderson Silva....as true goat.

Bro he will be forgotten after his first loss. You will jump on next bandwagon...likely the guy who beats him...until he loses as well.

No matter what...none of these guys will touch prime Anderson Silva....as true goat.
He isn't going to lose anytime soon. You are coping.

Back