GSP vs Israel Adesanya

Azeroth Adventurer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is absolutely no way that GSP would ever take this fight because it would be damn near impossible to win. I love GSP just as much as anybody else but to think that he would have a shot at beating Israel is absurd. Israel is in his prime and is 6'4 with an 80 inch reach while GSP is 5'9 with a 76 inch reach and Israel is definitely no Bisping that's for sure. GSP has great fight iq but in this case I just don't see anyway that he would be able to beat Israel. I think the fight would not go past the 1st round with it almost certainly being a victory via ko/tko for Israel. GSP would be a sitting duck and would be lit up from the outside. Israel keeps too much distance for GSP to be able to secure a take down and if by some miracle he's able to get one then the best thing that he could do is keep Israel pinned down but that won't be enough to win GSP the fight. All it would take is for Israel to land clean 2 or 3 times at the very most to end the fight

conor TKO izzy in the 1st round though right ?

There is absolutely no way that GSP would ever take this fight because it would be damn near impossible to win. I love GSP just as much as anybody else but to think that he would have a shot at beating Israel is absurd.

Literally youre the first person ive seen to even mention this fight. Who are you directing this to?

Youve literally created a thread and argued with yourself.

There is absolutely no way that GSP would ever take this fight because it would be damn near impossible to win. I love GSP just as much as anybody else but to think that he would have a shot at beating Israel is absurd. Israel is in his prime and is 6'4 with an 80 inch reach while GSP is 5'9 with a 76 inch reach and Israel is definitely no Bisping that's for sure. GSP has great fight iq but in this case I just don't see anyway that he would be able to beat Israel. I think the fight would not go past the 1st round with it almost certainly being a victory via ko/tko for Israel. GSP would be a sitting duck and would be lit up from the outside. Israel keeps too much distance for GSP to be able to secure a take down and if by some miracle he's able to get one then the best thing that he could do is keep Israel pinned down but that won't be enough to win GSP the fight. All it would take is for Israel to land clean 2 or 3 times at the very most to end the fight
Can you please do one of these ridiculous hypotheticals for Cejudo vs Izzy?

Think about it - Cejudo left on top and he's Captain Cringe's best hope for redemption after Izzy made his whole team eat crow. Yes, Cejudo is smaller but I want your breakdown of all the different aspects of this fantasy match up.

Why did you think we wanted you to profile GSP?? We wanted Cejudo all along. Please break it down.

In that case why did you make this shitty and pointless thread?

Because people actually think that GSP could beat Israel. Also bro if you don't like my thread then you don't have to be here spreading negativity for no reason

Izzy barely cuts weight for MW, the size difference isn't all that crazy, I'd take prime GSP with his takedowns to a UD

Back