Just re watched the main event

Shoguns Prodigy**

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Israel completely destroyed costa. It was so bad, people saying costa didn’t go for it he got counter every step of the way, he had Israel on the fence and got countered, and the fight ended with the hands, Skiinyclown clowned The Alpha big muszzless like no one had before. Jared probably gonna be even easier fight.

Israel completely destroyed costa. It was so bad, people saying costa didn’t go for it he got counter every step of the way, he had Israel on the fence and got countered, and the fight ended with the hands, Skiinyclown clowned The Alpha big muszzless like no one had before. Jared probably gonna be even easier fight.

there was a sequence where Costa gets him on the cage, and Israel catches his kick like fuckin Buakaw, punched him in the mouth, and circled to the center. It was a schoolyard beatdown

So you didn't see this the first time?
You really needed to rewatch that again?

Are you blind or what?
This is a fight that only required 1 view.

Pre fight announcement in the cage it was clear costa was visibly shook. No confidence at all, looked like conor vs khabib during the buffer announcements.

Pre fight announcement in the cage it was clear costa was visibly shook. No confidence at all, looked like conor vs khabib during the buffer announcements.
Rofl but if Conor has that confidence in his eyes the takedown would just go away right? Gtfo outta here

If he plays his cards right I could see Izzy being as dominant a champ as Silva was in his prime. The way he has totally outclassed most of the division is just crazy. It seems only Gasteleum had the game plan to actually have a competitive fight with him. I don't see any names in the top 10 who pose much of a threat to him, unless he gets injured and has to take major time off or something weird like that. He is extremely skilled and now he has that supremely confident champ mentality.

Given the current state of LHW I wonder if he will actually try moving up in weight

Jared fight will be at least harder than Costa for the anime guy.
Jared's striking is crazy, Glover was no match to him on the feet and even Silva got outstruck (but he got older from vsIsral fight).
If Jared can mix up some wrestling threat to Israel than he can win that anime guy.

That guy put on a fucking masterpiece. I get hating him for his conceit and his mouth but that win earned it. That's one of the most complete modern shrinking displays I've seen in a long time.
He literally didn’t let costa get anything off on him not even a single good punch.

I just had some pepperoni Bagel Bites

If he plays his cards right I could see Izzy being as dominant a champ as Silva was in his prime. The way he has totally outclassed most of the division is just crazy. It seems only Gasteleum had the game plan to actually have a competitive fight with him. I don't see any names in the top 10 who pose much of a threat to him, unless he gets injured and has to take major time off or something weird like that. He is extremely skilled and now he has that supremely confident champ mentality.

Given the current state of LHW I wonder if he will actually try moving up in weight
Man if he only keep fighting almost quarterly like he does for 1-2 year I think this man will have an amazing legacy.

there was a sequence where Costa gets him on the cage, and Israel catches his kick like fuckin Buakaw, punched him in the mouth, and circled to the center. It was a schoolyard beatdown

How did I miss this? Do you have a gif by chance?

Back