Hermanson?
Till?
Whittaker/Cannonier loser?
Gastelum?
Khazmat? (because someone will say it)

Hermansson is fighting Till in December

Kelvin or Brunson makes the most sense

Kelvin would be fun.

Months of leg kick defense, stance switching, distance control, then Gastelum will be a good test.
sadly Costa doesn't seem to possess the coordination to switch stances despite having had an undefeated run to a title shot in the UFC. I hope he proves me wrong but pretty sure now that his confidence is shattered he's no far off from a few more losses and disappearing

sadly Costa doesn't seem to possess the coordination to switch stances despite having had an undefeated run to a title shot in the UFC. I hope he proves me wrong but pretty sure now that his confidence is shattered he's no far off from a few more losses and disappearing
I started to get desperate watching him eat like 20 kicks and do nothing about it, others at least switch stance for a second, he did nothing.

Id say he fights again sometime in Feb-Mar. So whoever is ready by then.

Maybe the loser of Whittaker/Cannonier. Kelvin would be fun too but I think he needs a step back in competition for his next fight.

It should be a rule that anyone who wants to be a title contender has to beat Derek Brunson. Paulo Costa should go back and fight Derek Brunson, or move up to light heavyweight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back