When did Costa realize he was getting humped?

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
He most likely was not aware of it as it happened in the heat of the moment and concussed.

How you think he reacted when he first saw this?

Animation1.gif

The most classless thing I have ever seen one fighter do to his opponent following a fight.

Congrats, Jizzy.

Not counting actual violence... That prize would probably go to Daley for punching Kos from behind.

What a scary thought for his future opponents. If you get KO’d, you may very well lose your manhood.

What if dan miragliotta was ref? I wonder if he would have tolerated lol.

Only if you disrespect him. I saw no indication that he would so such a thing against any other opponent.

We call that owned and boned here in New Zealand Lmao but seriously pretty classless and uncalled for.

What he did was go over to Costa's coach and say something to the effect of "if you try, I'll cum all over you". I surprised more people aren't talking about this. He said a LOT of wild shit at the end of the fight.
That moron piece of garbage coach said to Izzy “we’re still coming for volk” and Izzy said “and I’ll come all over you” pretty lolzy! It was a flawless victory and he can do whatever the fuck he wants after such a flawless shutdown and absolute beating he handed out to the undefeated contender. Literally not a single person in the cage could have physically stopped Izzy from saying or doing what he wanted without dire consequences so I think all of it was SUPER necessary

What he did was go over to Costa's coach and say something to the effect of "if you try, I'll cum all over you". I surprised more people aren't talking about this. He said a LOT of wild shit at the end of the fight.

You can tell Izzy has serious issues after watching that extremely vulgar post-fight meltdown. It is one thing to do some show-boating and trash-talking after a win, but he went into full sexual-psycho mode. He needs to seek professional help.

Last edited:
He probably either saw it this morning when he opened his twitter, or his buddies clowned him by sending it to him immediately after the fight, once someone gif'd it.

Back