Shogun and Paul Craig are running it back

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Interesting fight, especially for the twilight of Shogun's career. UFC 255 Shogun will be rematching Paul Craig in a bout that was declared a Draw.

I thought Shogun might want to let sleeping dogs lie.....

Huge Shogun fan but I honestly thought he clearly lost that fight 29-28.

It's a strange fight. Thought maybe an Anderson fight and sail off or something to that effect (basically a name that is past it) would make sense.

A W does virtually nothing for him and an L would be pretty rough at this point, though it is wild to say Shogun has more wins recently than he's ever had in his UFC career.

Anyone else think it's an odd choice and maybe should have been another legend?

Side note: The W over Rogerio to cap the trilogy would have been a good send off, also.

I thought Shogun lost but from memory it was pretty boring.

Shogun has 1/2 fights left in him. I cant say this is the fight i wanted to see.

Would rather see him fight a bigger name but shoguns a real one for doing the rematch

Machida vs Shogun III at Bellator please.

Shogun got robbed pretty badly

dumb to rematch.

Shouldve been retirement fight with him and Anderson

That's a great main event for the New Years PPV

Craig got lucky last time. Shogun going to knock him out this time. Craig was panic striking like crazy. Shogun 2021 lhw champ.

Agree that it’s pointless. The already legendary Shogun doesn’t have anything to prove for this (let’s just say less legendary to be polite here) guy and a win for either guy is meaningless at this point.

Stupid. Feed Craig to Ankalaev. The rematch we all need, so Ankalaev can wipe that stupid loss from his record.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back