Current Izzy Vs Jon Jones who takes it??

Oregonmma

2x Ice cream belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Gyno Izzy vs current bonesy who takes it??? Those calf kicks could be jons kryptonite.

Izzy too fast for Jones. But off Jones takes him down then Izzy’s in for a long night. It’s a 50/50 fight. I don’t think Jones will take that fight thou.

I know everyone that just won is the greatest p4p fighter ever, but I'd still have to go with Jones. He has never ever been rocked or dropped, let alone knocked out. Adensaya is very good and he is so accurate and fast, but I feel Jones will find a way to win it.

I think it honestly comes down to can Jon still wrestle well? If not he eats teeth and requires post crutches

Have to go with the OG here, but Adensanya would probably be his toughest test could even be a recap of that first gus fight.

Jones, even if he can't secure the takedown early. He will absolutely eat Adesanya alive in the clinch, Adesanya will avoid it early but Jones actually knows how to cut the cage off and his length will help lock Adesanya in.

I think Adesanya has lots of success at kicboxing range though, you have to get right to work early because Adesanya will attempt to eat that leg like thiago did. Jones has no problem going to work from the first second though, we saw that in the Reyes fight. He went right forward and closed distance on a mobile striker.

The significantly larger, stronger fighter with an unbreakable chin, all time great wrestling , heart and stamina. Not to mention greatest of all time pharmaceutical enhancements and a license to cheat for life under the disguise of pulsing.

In a few years jones may be the underdog but today he should be heavy favourite against every MW

Jones beats anyone aside from a few heavyweights.

Jones said he was going to HW because he knew Izzy was going to come for him if he stayed at LHW.

The significantly larger, stronger fighter with an unbreakable chin, all time great wrestling , heart and stamina. Not to mention greatest of all time pharmaceutical enhancements and a license to cheat for life under the disguise of pulsing.

In a few years jones may be the underdog but today he should be heavy favourite against every MW
Jones’ wrestling is not the same since off of steroids. He got hurt couple times standing against Reyes but could never take him. Same with Santos.

Lmao jones kills him, his wrestling is extremely dangerous + his high fight iq he's ruthless when it counts you bet your ass adesanya is gonna get on the ground atter 15 sec and het hurt BAD.

If Jon doesn't take him down Izzy will feed him CTE all night
But I'd imagine Jon should be able to get him down at least once or twice
It's a toss up

Izzy destroys Jones and he knows it. That's why he vacated the title and made everyone think he was going to HW. Terrified!
so he vacted his title at LH to run from a MW and go to HW....you dummies think he is scared of israel yet he wanted to fight francis you guys are just as delusional as conor fanboys

so he vacted his title at LH to run from a MW and go to HW....you dummies think he is scared of israel yet he wanted to fight francis you guys are just as delusional as conor fanboys
Keep believing he's fighting Francis bro. Read between the lines.

Back