Izzy haters get in here.

updowniri

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Now that my hero Costa has lost who will humble this skinny, arrogant, punk. Costa was supposed to bully him but instead he was shut down and literally rapped in the octogan. Seeing the beast Costa humiliated in the ground by skinny Izzy has messed with my head.

Looking at Middle Weight its clear no one is really a match for him D:, maybe Kamzat can do it? What do you guys think.

He’s not that skinny bro

you see his right pec? It’s like bolo young’s

Hopefully someone KO's Skinnyclaun soon.
PerkyShowyDungenesscrab-max-1mb.gif

Not a hater but since anyone who says he's not goat will be called a hater im in here

Fact is there r no good wrestlers at MW right now. They're all old or retired

Jared Cannonier might end him to be honest, or he might get tapped by the Joker if he gets cocky with him

Costa should have gone for the titty twister, imo

I heard it from a reliable source that Israel has erectile dysfunction. His treatments are what caused the titty

The fact my friend is that adesanya already lost against Romero, maybe lost also to Vettori, but judges and sh*t ufc decided that he must be the next superstar and so they gave him the victory. It's all a shame and a big sh*t.
Now he can also retire tomorrow and we all have to hear that adesanya is unbeaten and other bullshits forever, is not a good situation.

The fact my friend is that adesanya already lost against Romero, maybe lost also to Vettori, but judges and sh*t ufc decided that he must be the next superstar and so they gave him the victory. It's all a shame and a big sh*t.
Now he can also retire tomorrow and we all have to hear that adesanya is unbeaten and other bullshits, is not a good situation.
{<jordan}<36>
20-0 and deservedly so. Deep down in your heart, you know it yourself.
<BC1>

This is a sad sight. You guys are losers but at least you own it. I'm sad for you guys.

{<jordan}<36>
20-0 and deservedly so. Deep down in your heart, you know it yourself.
<BC1>
A guy who run like a bitch for half of the fight don't deserve any victory, he whoop whitaker and costa but lost to romero i know this, get the f*ck out of here

Back