So Ortega ducked Zabit?

dros

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Is this agreed on sherdog?

Can’t seem to remember

I don't see how Ortega doesn't tap Zombie in this fight rather easily.

Were they not scheduled to fight?

Ortega is so overrated, but somehow seems to find a way to win fights. But won't happen against guys like Max or Volk

I don't see how Ortega doesn't tap Zombie in this fight rather easily.
Really? After nigh on 2 years out I don’t see how Ortega wins this fight beyond a last minute fluke sub the equivalent of Yair’s elbow, think he’ll likely end up face planted on the canvas before the the championship rounds.

Really? After nigh on 2 years out I don’t see how Ortega wins this fight beyond a last minute fluke sub the equivalent of Yair’s elbow, think he’ll likely end up face planted on the canvas before the the championship rounds.

Never seen Ortega face planted, although KZ has been face planted many times. He only decisively lost to the current people's champ/USADA

Ortega got an iron chin. This fight might be more even than it is. KZ has been rocked before too and taking consideration his age as well.

Never seen Ortega face planted, although KZ has been face planted many times. He only decisively lost to the current people's champ/USADA
He got battered by Max, and Zombie has more one punch power than Max, Ortega has porous striking defense and relies too much on his chin. As for the people's champion, there's only one champion at FW mate, and it's an Aussie.

I am sure his head tapped the canvas when he was face planted.

Ortega got an iron chin. This fight might be more even than it is. KZ has been rocked before too and taking consideration his age as well.
Ortega has quite a bit of power too, I'm not sure why everyone is so quick to believe he gets knocked out vs Zombie. I wouldn't be surprised if he slept KZ with a weirdly placed shot. In fact he was the first dude to KO Frankie Edgar, and not a TKO like Zombie did... He put him out cold.

Back