so we're all pretending diego hasn't fought yesterday?

Tbh I think folks just didn't give a shite

Shit was bizarre his weird entrance music his condition fighting style, I don't know how he still gets cleared to fight.

He lost because he didn't use Guru's defense
YawningNegligibleBeaver-size_restricted.gif

Ehy0bAa.gif

Last edited:
Came for a paycheck, got beat up. Should be cut and given a valet job at Dana's office

Bro stfu. I wish people like you would have your addresses forwarded to the fighters you trash...so they could pay you a visit and bish slap u in front of ur parents.

The irony is that Diego would probably pray for instead. Guy has been fighting since before you were probably born...show some respect.

Time for a Diego to hang up the gloves and call it a career as a fighter. No disrespect, but his days of being competitive are over.

It’s still pretty funny I’m not gonna lie.
But last night did scare me with every hard shot he takes. It’s gonna be really sad in a year or two when this really isn’t funny anymore.It’s already leaning more towards not.

Bro stfu. I wish people like you would have your addresses forwarded to the fighters you trash...so they could pay you a visit and bish slap u in front of ur parents.

The irony is that Diego would probably pray for instead. Guy has been fighting since before you were probably born...show some respect.

You shouldn't post here then

At least Diego did something that Mike Perry couldn't do.
Finish Mickey Gall, the legend killer.

Back