Jan vs winner of Teixeira/Santos

DanAndroid

What Would Jon Do?
@Brown
Reaction score
Would you agree this is the obvious first defense for him? Jon was tweeting and as much of fan as I am of his I think LHW needs to move on. Jon should stick to his plans of moving to HW.

Thiago was the last man to beat Jan and Glover is on a 4 fight win streak. Who do you have winning that fight, and do you think either Santos and Teixeira would beat Jan?

ForthrightMelodicBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

Yeah baby!!!

Yeah I'd be ok with it...
I'm hoping Jones sticks with the HW

Sounds good to me. They are #3 & #4 and in no way does Reyes get another shot without a few wins.

Thiago knocks Glover out....

If for some reason he doesn't...

Jan knocks Glover out...

Thats the obvious first defense Santos or Glover
Jones definitely wouldn't wana come back had Dom won
Dom has the wrestling to keep that a standing fight.
Idk if Jan does or even if he could of kept Dom off but Dom didn't even try. Jones probably would get the takedown. Either way Jon still has a good chance of being decapitated his next fight Jan or Stipe.

That will be Jan's first defense as long as the winner of Glover/Thiago doesn't suffer any serious injuries.

I'm glad their fights happened one month apart so there won't be a lot of waiting.

Late winter/early spring matchup is possible

It would be badass as hell if Glover managed to win the title. If he takes it to the ground against Santos and Jan there's a good chance he becomes champion.

No doubt about it Santos/Glover winner should get the next shot. Has to be 5 rounds for what's at stake.

Back