Media Izzy dedicates the win to all the people that have been bullied

Legendary. Already an amazing role model for millions across the world. Absolutely amazing fighter

I thought he was going to dedicate to his new sponsor, Victoria Secret.

I just don't buy this shit from Israel, he seems to me like he was bullying people.
Like I get how one wouldn't like Costa but Whittaker as well? Israel seems like the weird kid in Highschool that always started shit for no reason then got his ass beat until he learned how to fight.

Thats strange because Adesanya comes off as a Bully himself. Lol.

Animation1.gif

Lol Costa was spents months to call Adesanya his bitch. Some days ago he even say that he would fuck Izzy in the ass...
Izzy just show him who his the man.
Ok and Izzy isnt exactly a nice guy himself. They both talked shit about eachother. I dont see the problem. Adesanya is a controversial guy himself.

I just don't buy this shit from Israel, he seems to me like he was bullying people.
Like I get how one wouldn't like Costa but Whittaker as well? Israel seems like the weird kid in Highschool that always started shit for no reason then got his ass beat until he learned how to fight.

Iirc he felt Whittaker was dismissive of his skills. Also, it seems like they both don't really like each other. Probably personality clashes on top of that.

Israel seems like the kind of guy who is pretty cool with people until they start shit with him then throws it back at them often times a lot harder than they initially started with.

I think he kind of gets too much flack from people, he hasn't really done anything that bad. The stuff at the end of the Paulo fight was maybe a bit excessive but to be fair Paulo and his team were talking a lot of shit so I don't think it was uncalled for. They did shake hands at the end as well so who really cares lol

Izzy is a massive bully...

"I'm your father"
"Go to your room, you're grounded"
"You Ricky martin wannabe"
"Bitch, bitch bitch,"
etc.etc.etc.

Ok and Izzy isnt exactly a nice guy himself. They both talked shit about eachother. I dont see the problem. Adesanya is a controversial guy himself.

When did I say that Izzy didn't talk shit to him too ?

You don't see the problem but some guys are acting like if Costa was all innocent and didn't do anything to deserve that.

By humping Costa at the end, Izzy was just like "So, who is the bitch now ?"

Can't believe that there is so much drama about it.

Iirc he felt Whittaker was dismissive of his skills. Also, it seems like they both don't really like each other. Probably personality clashes on top of that.

Israel seems like the kind of guy who is pretty cool with people until they start shit with him then throws it back at them often times a lot harder than they initially started with.

I think he kind of gets too much flack from people, he hasn't really done anything that bad. The stuff at the end of the Paulo fight was maybe a bit excessive but to be fair Paulo and his team were talking a lot of shit so I don't think it was uncalled for. They did shake hands at the end as well so who really cares lol

Nobody said anything about Costa, I thought that was fair play and kinda funny but also fucked up. I still laugh at the memes, being dismissive of skills is a reason to be a total dick and extremely aggressive?
I didn't say he did anything real bad it is just his demeanor and character, I have met people like that before they always feel like the victim and don't even realize how much of a jackass they can be then wonder why people don't like them.

How do people get legit upset about this? Conor proved acting like a jackass will make you rich, and you want these guys to not be outrageous?

Back