I Still Luh You Paulo!!

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Even the all your fanbois have all but disowned you. Some say you didn't try. Most of them won't even acknowledge what happened but I'm still riding with you.

I'm still a fan. I know it's hard to recover mentally from sexual assault and on top of that you took your first L. But hopefully you come back better and continue your MMA success and become a legend.

giphy.gif

E03BA711-E468-439C-8A9A-0E98BA671DB0-7862-000006D866408EF3.jpeg

Costa is still my boy but godamnitt... Would much rather see him go down swinging.

I can't wait for his next fight! Buuuut that was fucking pathetic. Izzy made a fool of him but he made a fool of himself more.

I would still watch Costa fight. Had a retarded gameplan for this one but all his matches have been bangers. AND THIS IS STILL MY BOY

Hey I still like what he does. Coming forward, ripping the body, being a beast. Paulo is awesome. He's just not an elite striker.

Costa enjoyed that fleeting anal session

Even the all your fanbois have all but disowned you. Some say you didn't try. Most of them won't even acknowledge what happened but I'm still riding with you.

I'm still a fan. I know it's hard to recover mentally from sexual assault and on top of that you took your first L. But hopefully you come back better and continue your MMA success and become a legend.

Is it support or attraction that makes you 'Luh' Costa?

This was his only chance. He got exposed.
You really think so??? We will see. Can't deny he has a fan friendly style. He just doesn't have the tools, physically or technically to beat Adesanya who's so much more experienced.

Yeah I am still a fan

But that loss was brutal and he better go back to the drawing board if he expects to be back in title contention. I feel as if he will roll through the rest of the division though and get a shot sooner than later simply because the division is pretty shallow.

Back