Costa next fight

UnknownOrigin

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I really like the prospect of Costa vs Jacare. Might give the old man one last shot at the title and its pretty winnable for Costa. Him vs Darren Till or Gastelum would be pretty good fights too

Who should he fight next?

I think the loser of Cannonier vs Whittaker is pretty entertaining. Tough matchups but would be fun to see for fans.

i dont give a damn about his next fight as long as im not watching. gets to title shot with volume and pressure, during title fight decides, "i will be patient remaining in kick range at all times and try to beat him with taunts and telegraphed body kicks no matter how many times they get countered." "i will absolutely not use what got me here"

i dont give a damn about his next fight as long as im not watching. gets to title shot with volume and pressure, during title fight decides, "i will be patient remaining in kick range at all times and try to beat him with taunts and telegraphed body kicks no matter how many times they get countered." "i will absolutely not use what got me here"
Izzy had him shook

Both Whittaker vs Cannonier have a really decent chance of defeating Costa, it would be pretty hard on him to have back to back losses

I say cut him some slack, beside its no use to have him back to being a clear cut #1 or #2 contender since he just got demolished by the champ and a rematch in the next year or two is unlikely

Anyway I'm pretty sure that Jacare idea won't make it, but it might be a close fight imo

Costa probably beats Whittaker, who knows about Cannonier, either he takes the loser of that one or maybe the winner of Till/Hermansson (prolly Hermansson, Till has sucked)

Costa v. Johny Hendricks imo

Allow this young man to regain his composure and confidence

Jacare v. Camozzi same card

Romero 2... just because it was a great fight

vs Cutelaba at LHW... would be good

or give him Till

Inahem,

Perfectly and succinctly said.

I don't give a shit about Costa anymore. He completely failed, on every level.

I actually think he deserved Adesanya's antics, and I am neither gay, nor a fan of Adesanya.

Costa should retire forever. There is nothing he can do to, ahem (pardon the pun) to "erase" the tarnish on his name, forever.

"The time for half measures and talk (was) over."

Back