StyleBender fans please stop

BigDaddyChristopher

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Acting like Brunson is this Olympic wrestler. Brunson was a competitive cheerleader and also wrestled at John T. Hoggard High School under coach Dan Willis.[7] Brunson had scholarships for both cheerleading and wrestling but chose to wrestle at college. Brunson was a 3-time Division II All-American wrestler from the University of North Carolina at Pembrok

OH Izzy is so great he beat this great wrestler in Brunson NOOO one thought he could beat because Brunson is one of the greatest wrestlers.. Him beating Brunson proves no wrestler could touch IZZY..

Brah.. He was Division 2 with a bigger loss record than win.. Like he wasn't even great and level 2 wrestling.. Not to mention level 1 or even Olympic.. lol like stop..

You could argue Brunson was a better cheerleader than wrestler.. You guys are pumping medicore guys up to be gods so you can make Izzy look good.. Like stop.

RemarkableBountifulFrigatebird-size_restricted.gif

Acting like Brunson is this Olympic wrestler. Brunson was a competitive cheerleader and also wrestled at John T. Hoggard High School under coach Dan Willis.[7] Brunson had scholarships for both cheerleading and wrestling but chose to wrestle at college. Brunson was a 3-time Division II All-American wrestler from the University of North Carolina at Pembrok

OH Izzy is so great he beat this great wrestler in Brunson NOOO one thought he could beat because Brunson is one of the greatest wrestlers.. Him beating Brunson proves no wrestler could touch IZZY..

Brah.. He was Division 2 with a bigger loss record than win.. Like he wasn't even great and level 2 wrestling.. Not to mention level 1 or even Olympic.. lol like stop..

You could argue Brunson was a better cheerleader than wrestler.. You guys are pumping medicore guys up to be gods so you can make Izzy look good.. Like stop.

Oh man, truth be told, Israel is MILES away from probably the grand majority of fighters in the UFC. Like he says, it was his 100th fight. He is also from a gym that has real savages there. Also, Izzy doesn't need any help from us in "look good", he does that by himself in the Octagon.

All fanboys are fucking annoying. Just ignore them. Izzy looked great last night.
Costa looked bad.. I didn't see anything izzy done but kick his front legs which is medicore at best, but becoming the new thing in MMA.. Alot of people have been speaking on it From Thompson to Till to Cromier.

Bro i don't even care about the guy.. to me he hasn't fought anyone i'll be glad when he does.. But beating ok people and claiming he is great and they was great.. Thats plain delusional..
Damn you’re salty.......Izzy will be champ for a wile so get over it and stop crying on the Internet about it lol

Khabib hasn't beaten any wrestlers either and TS is a Khabib fan no? Hypocrite racist. lol

LOVE Izzy destroying all the haters out there last night.

Back