Reaction score
Izzy has pretty much cleaned out MW.

brunson
Anderson
Gastelum
Whittaker
Yoel
Costa

thats a crazy list of guys. If he beats winner of cannonier/whittaker i don’t see a MW fight that will make his stock go up.

the only other choice is jones at LHW, or maybe just go up to LHW and fight Jan.

if khamzat can string together 2 or 3 more impressive wins i can see them fast tracking him to a title shot after cannonier

brunson
Anderson
Gastelum
Whittaker
Yoel
Costa

thats a crazy list of guys. If he beats winner of cannonier/whittaker i don’t see a MW fight that will make his stock go up.

the only other choice is jones at LHW, or maybe just go up to LHW and fight Jan.

Anderson, really?

Also Romero won that fight. I don't want to hear any of that fictional bullshit "gotta really really beat the champ to be the champ!" stuff.

Just a few more dominant wins to cement that GOAT status.

Khamzat needs a year or two to be ready to smesh Adesanya. Maybe he gets stronger and more skilled while Izzy gets a year or two older then maybe he loses. That’s how good Izzy is, that it’s still a maybe.

Only a champ can clean out a division. As champ, he has 2 title defenses. Each of the guys he beat on his way up as a contender can still be viable title challengers.

Sadly, he is looking like another roids abuser.

Last edited:
According to sherdog he’s gonna clean out WW and move up to MW all by the time Izzy is done with canyonero

Yeah some of the hype is embarrassing

I’m a big fan of his but there are still some questions. It really is ridiculous to discuss any title shot any time soon, especially in a weight class higher. He ‘potentially‘ has the skill set to beat adesanya (Depending on durability, gas tank, fight iq; things we don’t know about him), but Izzy will be at LHW long before chimaev moves to MW

brunson
Anderson
Gastelum
Whittaker
Yoel
Costa

Cleaning out a division is kind of a strange concept, given that things change in sport so frequently. Its why you don't get many repeat MVP's in the major leagues, or repeating Olympic gold medalists etc. There's always new people coming in, or existing champs getting older/injured, guys who were beaten getting better. Hughes for instance had WW cleaned out (even finishing GSP), but a few years later one of the guys he'd cleaned up (GSP) ended up beating him.

Back