Confirmed and potential Light Heavyweight matches

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The confirmed / scheduled LHW fights are dated.
Potential match-ups are indicated with question marks.

LHW-potential-matches-copy.jpg

Who do you think will be the next Light Heavyweight title challengers to fight Jan Blachowicz?

Last edited:
Jones will come out of hiding and fight Jan.

Jan vs Glover/Santos W

Reyes vs Glover/Santos L

Jiri vs Rakic W gets TS

The winner of Santos vs Glover
Unless Jones sees Jan as an easy win and decides to come back for the belt

Would be cool as an old guy if glover wins and challenges

most likely I think jones or santos

Jan has a tough road ahead of him in first title defenses. Thiago Santos is one win away from getting that shot. Glover looks good, Jiri is on the rise and Bones can always come back.

I hope for Jon, he will need to get some 4k pictos in him though seeing his last 2 performances and how he does not seem powerful enough to knock Jan out like dos Santos or Reyes could.

Dos Santos would be logical as well, he one once, it's only fair to give him a shot.

And then we have Adesanya - I think that he can pull it off, especially seeing that he's no stranger to pictograms, he can put weight on.

Thiago beat Jan just last year, so it makes sense that he'd be next. Hopefully he can get through old man Glover.

If Cannonier or Santos is ready, then either one could get an immediate TS IMO. Sounds like Cannonier is going to fight Whittaker, so Santos.

Winner of Glover vs. Santos. Then the hungry young wolves like Rakic, Jiri, Ankalev. Fuck Jon Jones could’ve fought Blachowicz when he had the belt, but decided to run. Probably thinks he can do steroids during his time off and come back juiced.

Glover vs Santos

Jan vs Glover/Santos W

Reyes vs Glover/Santos L

Jiri vs Rakic W gets TS

Who do you see as the favorite in the potential rematch between Santos and Blachowitcz?

The winner of Santos vs Glover
Unless Jones sees Jan as an easy win and decides to come back for the belt

Would be cool as an old guy if glover wins and challenges

most likely I think jones or santos

Jan has a tough road ahead of him in first title defenses. Thiago Santos is one win away from getting that shot. Glover looks good, Jiri is on the rise and Bones can always come back.

Thiago beat Jan just last year, so it makes sense that he'd be next. Hopefully he can get through old man Glover.

Winner of Glover vs. Santos. Then the hungry young wolves like Rakic, Jiri, Ankalev. Fuck Jon Jones could’ve fought Blachowicz when he had the belt, but decided to run. Probably thinks he can do steroids during his time off and come back juiced.

Oezdemir is out of his fight with Krylov, but we don't need to see Krylov vs Walker 2 yet...

Let Anthony Smith slide over and fight Krylov

Maybe Walker vs Ankalaev if that Cutelaba rematch doesn't work, or OSP

Oezdemir is out of his fight with Krylov, but we don't need to see Krylov vs Walker 2 yet...

Let Anthony Smith slide over and fight Krylov

Maybe Walker vs Ankalaev if that Cutelaba rematch doesn't work, or OSP

You really know the LHW division way more than I do. I just barely watch the top 10. :cool:

Back