What happens next for Natty Goat Paulo Costa?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

After being out classed, KO’d and then sodomized, what happens to the Natty Goat?

A fight with Till? Jack Hermansson? Does he even move to 205?

I think he would benefit a ton by training with a new team. Hes been in his comfort zone too much. He mainly trains with his older brother and it seems that he is babied a bit in the gym. He still lives with his Mom too I think lol.

He needs out of his comfort zone

Think he should go to a good striking coach like Javier Mendez or maybe someone like Parillo

He should try and incorporate wrestling and bjj into his game.

He's done for. He loses to most of the top 10 and will remain a top 15 gatekeeper for the rest of his career.

This isn't even his final form..

I said it before but a mortality check often does a fighter good.. otherwise they get comfortable with their natural talents and will always be lost the moment someone makes them fight an uncomfortable fight..

He ran into a more experienced (and very fucking good) guy whos' talents counters his perfectly..

Why change camp, switch weightclass etc.. no need.. he challenged for the world title.. undefeated.. will be cool to see what he does next.. hopefully he evolves..

Improve, beat the best of the division and title shot again, whoever be the champ.

That loss will test his mental toughness. That's the kind of loss that breaks fighters.

To be training for months and putting your body through all the pain in training for a guy you said was too weak to do anything then to get emasculated and KO'd.

Yikes I feel bad for him. He will start to question everything he's been doing after a beating like that..

The boxing model needs to be employed. Give him a tuneup fight because his confidence has most likely been shaken. But this is the UFC. Let him fight the loser of the Whittaker/Cannonier match.

Also he is in a rough spot. I dont know how many more weight cuts that dude can endure. He will have to move up soon.

That loss will test his mental toughness. That's the kind of loss that breaks fighters.

To be training for months and putting your body through all the pain in training for a guy you said was too weak to do anything then to get emasculated and KO'd.

Yikes I feel bad for him. He will start to question everything he's been doing after a beating like that..
I don’t think enough people realize this or put stock in it. He needs a favorable matchup to get him mojo back. Then throw him back in with the wolves.

A fight next year and also in 2022.

sounds cliche, but i have no doubt he's coming back better.

he's shown he can easily be a consistent wrecking ball but needed this loss to humble him and realize his holes (not the one Izzy poked).

2021 Costa is gonna be damaging some faces.

Back