Adesanya's power.

djason1988

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think it's time we stopped sleeping on it. Costa walked through Romero's punches, but was visibly hurt by everything Izzy threw. He's got some serious next level power, and combined with his speed and accuracy, Costa was lost in there.

Then the ko. Nobody's talking about this, which is nuts to me. Costa ate a Romero bomb flush on the chin and popped right back up, izzy put him on queer street with a glancing blow.

Dude's a scary striker.

I think it's more speed and placement of the punches rather than power.. If you get popped with a good punch which you didn't see coming, there doesn't have to be a whole lot of power behind it to rattle you

Izzy has some good power in the pocket, that’s where he KO’d Whittaker and Costa.

Adeaanya is a world class striker and so he has ery good technique in his strikes and that is why he hits hard.

Costa saw the Romero bomb.

Costa did not see Izzy’s glancing combination.

That is the difference. You get knocked out by the strike you do not see coming.
100% agreed, but this post was more addressing the mouth breathers that thought Costa was going to walk right through Izzy's punches. Clearly, that wasn't the case.

What you dont see, puts you to zzz

Back