Thiago Santos had an answer for Jan's bull rushing

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
Unlike Dominick Reyes who just covered up

ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

QuarrelsomeBruisedBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

The lvl of skills in this LHW division is so low, nobody rush like that, chin in the air, even women don't do that anymore ( flyweight at least ). The dude doesnt even try to mix shit up, just jabs and straight, and repeat.

And he is the champion ...

His straight in attacks are a little worrisome, but he looks to have tightened it up a lot since that fight.

In that gif he's wide open, hands down, and just sloppy.

Jan still does that now. A few times in the fight he charged swinging like that. Chin straight in the air. I thought he was going to get caught.

I did too. I was hoping he'd win but while watching the fight I kept thinking he was going to run right into a Reyes counter.

A check hook can be a deadly counter especially if you are trained enough to throw it moving backwards well and particularly when you have longer reach than your bull rushing opponent

He did the same against Rockhold and got rocked. He has a very good chin but can't rely on it

Going straight backwards is usually a recipe for disaster

Well Santos is more of a power striker than Reyes

Reyes is more athletic

The lvl of skills in this LHW division is so low, nobody rush like that, chin in the air, even women don't do that anymore ( flyweight at least ). The dude doesnt even try to mix shit up, just jabs and straight, and repeat.

And he is the champion ...

U mad. Jones is a steroid head.

His straight in attacks are a little worrisome, but he looks to have tightened it up a lot since that fight.

In that gif he's wide open, hands down, and just sloppy.
i 100% agree. he doesn't rush *quite* like that anymore, he looked much better yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back