There was alot of Juju at play last night

Ufcmaster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Polish suicide dead man rope Juju + Izzy's Nigerian Juju

You need real Men of Faith to beat these witch craft using fighters

Khabib beat both the Irish druids and the Louisiana Voodo (Gris-gris)

Ironically enough Jones might Jan's dead man rope. He already beat Louisiana native DC.

Polish juju? It's like a 98% catholic country..

Well guess that could be juju to some

People will play it off, but juju froze Costa last night. Go watch his previous fights, it was a very strange performance.

2-23-2019%2B12-09-05%2BAM.gif

Costa and Reyes just looked like shit, like they didn't belong. Maybe it was some bad juju.

Ironically enough Jones might Jan's dead man rope. He already beat Louisiana native DC.

Put down the crack pipe.

Put down the crack pipe.
Before every fight Jan goes to a forest to touch a rope that was used to hang a man ...

It's high stakes out there. Fighters are prepared to use every advantage possible to one up their opponents/competition

Juju is a myth

But I'm interested in touching Deadman rope!

Mods trying to the hide the use of Black Magic in the UFC ...

<EdgyBrah>

DC from the Acadiana region, the real voodoo juju come from Marie Laveau in heart of New Orleans. If Guillard used it, Jones couldn't touch him.

DC from the Acadiana region, the real voodoo juju come from Marie Laveau in heart of New Orleans. If Guillard used it, Jones couldn't touch him.
Thanks for the info sherbro
Interesting stuff

Thanks for the info sherbro
Interesting stuff
LA is full of Creoles and Cajuns. I'm sure the entire south has traces of voodoo and chicken sacrifices lol. But NOLA still thrives on that history and has museums you can check it out with active priest/priestess. Maybe even get you a doll of your least favorite person.

We need you to start "what are you smoking for tonight's event?" threads.

LA is full of Creoles and Cajuns. I'm sure the entire south has traces of voodoo and chicken sacrifices lol. But NOLA still thrives on that history and has museums you can check it out with active priest/priestess. Maybe even get you a doll of your least favorite person.
Will check it out but won't get a doll.
Too scared it might actually contain a piece of my own hair lol

Back