If MMA was like Highlander...

AWilder

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
If MMA was like Highlander and the winner assumed the power of the loser, who would be the most powerful? Izzy or Nurmy?

Is this the most elaborate way to bash nurmagomedov's record?

Props for creativity though!

Jon Jones. He would have the hands of Gus, blitz of Machida/Belfort, KO power of Rampage, Rashads speed, Cormiers wrestling and Shoguns leg kicks

Fuck, now I think I'm gonna get stoned and watch it today
One of my favorites, I actually still have the Queens CD “It’s a kind of Magic”

I’ve seen Highlander countless times and actually began taking an interest in swords because of the movie. Honestly now that I’m thinking about it, I can attribute a large important portion of my life to that movie, it was what piqued my interest in the Katana. Learning about the sword would lead me to Kenjutsu and Iaido, then living in Japan for 3 years, also acquiring a Katana and Wakazashi collection. Funny I never really realized that until now...lol,

One of my favorites, I actually still have the Queens CD “It’s a kind of Magic”

I’ve seen Highlander countless times and actually began taking an interest in swords because of the movie. Honestly now that I’m thinking about it, I can attribute a large important portion of my life to that movie, it was what piqued my interest in the Katana. Learning about the sword would lead me to Kenjutsu and Iaido, then living in Japan for 3 years, also acquiring a Katana and Wakazashi collection. Funny I never really realized that until now...lol,
<{monica}>
I think most dudes our age can relate to that, brother. We had great shit growing up

<{monica}>
I think most dudes our age can relate to that, brother. We had great shit growing up
Absolutely, I really wish my kids could have my childhood, roaming around the neighborhood without a worry, entertaining yourself without a damn device, and actually growing into your own person without worrying about all the stresses of today’s society, being forcefed PC bullshit, crazy perceptions, common core in school, now Covid... definitely makes me realize how good we had it.

Lasagna already lost his head against McYoel

Absolutely, I really wish my kids could have my childhood, roaming around the neighborhood without a worry, entertaining yourself without a damn device, and actually growing into your own person without worrying about all the stresses of today’s society, being forcefed PC bullshit, crazy perceptions, common core in school, now Covid... definitely makes me realize how good we had it.
My bro and I were talking last night. And it dawned on me "We're the last generation to get pussy before we got a cell phone."

How crazy is that?

If MMA was like Highlander and the winner assumed the power of the loser, who would be the most powerful? Izzy or Nurmy?
Wow... If I see a lunatic weilding a sword I'll know what's up at least after taking in that gem of a comment.

My bro and I were talking last night. And it dawned on me "We're the last generation to get pussy before we got a cell phone."

How crazy is that?
Nah, not me... But, I’m guessing Ive got a few years on you, I didn’t have my first cell phone until 1999 (little grey Nokia), I was 27 years old... I saved it, also enjoyed working and making money instead of women...yuck, pleasuring yourself is much cheaper and drama free, lol.

<[analyzed}>

Nah, not me... But, I’m guessing Ive got a few years on you, I didn’t have my first cell phone until 1999 (little grey Nokia), I was 27 years old... I saved it, also enjoyed working and making money instead of women...yuck, pleasuring yourself is much cheaper and drama free, lol.

<[analyzed}>
Lol, yeah I'm 32 but I didnt get my first phone til 2006. Also a Nokia lol

Back