So on a scale of 1-10

sampuncher

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
How angry do you think all the angry homophoboc sherdoggers were when Izzy dryhumped their boy Costa?

Romero fight aside, I love the fact we have a champ happy to seem to want to try and clean out the division. It feels its been a long time since weve had a champ happy to fight all contenders, no superfight or holding up divisions.

War Izzy.

Get over it - all the GENUINE bitch talk both ways - since he won title- was building to this.Thank God ref was there- wasnt that bad with that said.

I was very excited when it happened

Yeah. He's doing what he should. That being said i find this division very uncompetitive at this point. Not Israel's fault though. But I feel like there's literally zero interest. I don't even care who the next guy is. They all look mediocre. Maybe it's time for some guys from WW to move up in weight.

They're butthurt just like Costa
View attachment 801981
tenor.gif

Why does Israel now have a funny looking titty? I believe it was his right one. Looked like an itty bitty titty. Am I the only one that noticed?

I thought it was funny, since Costa has been the one clowning and trolling pre-fight.
It's not that bad. Just a little payback time.

Back