Israel isn't as weird as you think...

Superman Elbow

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Everyone acting like the humping and anime stuff is strange, I'm sorry to tell you, but I'm the exact same age as israel and that is exactly how me and my buddies acted in my teens and early 20s...so yeah, still immature, but there are large groups of dudes who use to act like that, apparently izzy is living in 2008.

I seriously have no idea where that "culture" came from but I'm from Ohio lol so it even infiltrated midwesterners.

IRya7Fbj.gif

Yeah he's weird.

And so are you.

Just because you and your friends were humping each other in your teens and early 20s doesn't mean that it's normal for a grown man in their 30s to do.

Yeah he's weird.

And so are you.

Just because you and your friends were humping each other in your teens and early 20s doesn't mean that it's normal for a grown man in their 30s to do.
Yep, I agree...but I'm just pointing out that there is some weird bro culture he's reflecting.

Izzy aint weird, he's rich and has add.
He's pretty much exactly what you would expect him to be.

Anyone who watches anime in their 20’s or above are fucking weird.

No he is far more and legit dont like him. But a repect his skills as fighter he is one of the best at the moment.

he's just off-kilter and has a weird, nerd-vibe to him. the humping and the cringe-worthy interviews and then the whole "cannonier is a beatiful, beautiful man". what are you rambling about?

Everyone acting like the humping and anime stuff is strange, I'm sorry to tell you, but I'm the exact same age as israel and that is exactly how me and my buddies acted in my teens and early 20s...so yeah, still immature, but there are large groups of dudes who use to act like that, apparently izzy is living in 2008.

I seriously have no idea where that "culture" came from but I'm from Ohio lol so it even infiltrated midwesterners.
Did you and your friends do the humping with pants on or pants off?

Back