Thinking cupping marks were results of leg strikes.

Washad

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
How bad is Felder on a scale from 1-10?

”You can see where Adesanya has landed those kicks, low, middle, high, clear marks”. Not realizing Costa entered the cage with cupping marks on his calf.

Usually he just talk about everything other than the fight going on, mostly some irrelevant shit about himself. For how long are we gonna be stuck with his mediocre commentating? Does anyone prefer him as a commentator? I mean Dan Hardy and Cruz haven’t either been anything of worth lately...

I think DC is the best, at least he brings fun, intensity and some joy. Bisping is okay but man... I feel like we need something new here....

Lol, weird thing to get rustled over. Some of those marks were from kicks though.

”You can see where Adesanya has landed those kicks, low, middle, high, clear marks”. Not realizing Costa entered the cage with cupping marks on his calf.

Usually he just talk about everything other than the fight going on, mostly some irrelevant shit about himself. For how long are we gonna be stuck with his mediocre commentating? Does anyone prefer him as a commentator? I mean Dan Hardy and Cruz haven’t either been anything of worth lately...

I think DC is the best, at least he brings fun, intensity and some joy. Bisping is okay but man... I feel like we need something new here....

He never said that at all you misheard, he said that Adesanya can see from the cupping marks a possible prior injury and hes going after it....not exact words, but that was pretty much it.

I never liked felder, he doesnt make great commentary, often stupid or biased points. Shows clear bias when his friends or his pick loses. And i don't think he likes when he has to commentate alongside the other fighters who are much more accomplished than him. And I don't think he cares much for brendan Fitzgerald (who i like) Brendan reminds me of a modern day Goldie with less fuck ups

Lots of media didnt notice and kept talking about how mangled his leg looked.

Fucking pissed me off too.

All these post fight shows with "experts" were making the same mistake.

LoL, I noticed that too, cup marks on both calves... it’s like Costa gave Izzya target to repeatedly smack...
<This7>
Please kick me right here

He never said that at all you misheard, he said that Adesanya can see from the cupping marks a possible prior injury and hes going after it....not exact words, but that was pretty much it.
This. Felder absolutely said that Izzy was targeting the cupping marks.

I noticed it too, Felder has a sub 85 IQ. He's terrible.

The side of his left knee was fucked tho. The cupping marks were on his calf

Definitely were cupping marks
But towards the end, you could definitely see a lot of damage on those legs

i think felder may be my least favorite of the fighter commentators ... gimmi some frank trigg!
but he's not terrible overall .... last night he was not great, had a bad night for sure.

Back