USA has worst fight camps in the world?

PeacePipe

Life is short , be nice to eachother :)
@Brown
Reaction score
They hold 1 belt , only one, out of the country that the UFC is from, where "D1" wrestling is from, where the majority of events take place, what is going on ?

It seems the world has figured out how to beat wrestling and Americans can't adapt? Or is that lack in quality coaching for non-wrestling in America?

Or is it that America is on the brink of self-destruction, so maybe there is no money to put into sports like in the last few decades?

It seems American fighers are increasingly distracted by your racial issues, so maybe they can't focus and should relocate?

Boggles the mind

Men
HW – Stipe – USA
LHW – Jan – Poland
MW – Adesanya – Nigeria / NZ
WW – Usman – Nigeria
LW – Khabib – Dagestan
FW – Volkanovski – AU / NZ
BW – Yan – RUSS
FLY – BRAZIL

Women
FW – Nunes – BRAZIL
BW – Nunes – BRAZIL
FLY – Shevchenko – Krygyzstan
SW – Zhang – CHINA

Americans just aren't as skilled. Even Stipe has Croatian genetics and heart which is why he's so good

HW champ is the only real champ in the UFC anyway. Being the LW champ is about as meaningful as being a Paralympic gold medalist. It's not that Khabib is any good, it's just that his competitions all suck compared to Stipe's.

Plus UFC is American, therefore by extension all accomplishments inside the UFC = American accomplishments by default.

While USAs and Brazil’s decline while the rest of the world has taken over is undeniable, your list of fighters and where they are from is bullshit. Usman is Nigerian yet Israel is Nigerian kiwi? Volk isn’t from New Zealand also

Usman trains in Nigeria? Does he train with Izzy there? That’s really cool

I like how Adesanya is Nigeria/NZ but Usman isn't an American. Unique racism.
Pretty sure Volkanaski doesn't even have NZ citizenship and just goes there a few times a year for fight camps.

If you are an AUS citizen you can go freely to NZ and vice-versa, even work there etc.

I was under the impression he trained at City Kickboxing with Adesanya, Kai Kara, and Mathews

I like how Adesanya is Nigeria/NZ but Usman isn't an American. Unique racism.
Pretty sure Volkanaski doesn't even have NZ citizenship and just goes there a few times a year for fight camps.
First of all, i'm mixed race, so I don't give a shit, am I going to punch my Mum or Dad?

Second of all, your own dumbass American company put this shit out there. Honestly, America is such a confused country, no wonder why you guys are fighting all the time. Sort your shit out.

Attachments

• nationality.PNG
    nationality.PNG
    531.3 KB · Views: 11
They hold 1 belt , only one, out of the country that the UFC is from, where "D1" wrestling is from, where the majority of events take place, what is going on ?

It seems the world has figured out how to beat wrestling and Americans can't adapt? Or is that lack in quality coaching for non-wrestling in America?

Or is it that America is on the brink of self-destruction, so maybe there is no money to put into sports like in the last few decades?

It seems American fighers are increasingly distracted by your racial issues, so maybe they can't focus and should relocate?

Boggles the mind

Men
HW – Stipe – USA
LHW – Jan – Poland
MW – Adesanya – Nigeria / NZ
WW – Usman – Nigeria
LW – Khabib – Dagestan
FW – Volkanovski – AU / NZ
BW – Yan – RUSS
FLY – BRAZIL

Women
FW – Nunes – BRAZIL
BW – Nunes – BRAZIL
FLY – Shevchenko – Krygyzstan
SW – Zhang – CHINA

Usman, American Citizen, acknowledged by President Trump
..........dude says nigeria

finds the ONE time that not every single champ is either american or brazilian and questions American training

boggles the mind, really does

gaejthe, poirer, jones, MM, cain, brock, randy, chuck, cody, holms, edgar, benson, showtime, cormier, weidman, rockhold, penn, hughes, etc etc etc etc etc

Khabib has a dagestan passport, but where does he train? in America

AMA, ATT, Jackson's, etc

ya goofball

Thread is a fail

Reactions: lsa
If you are an AUS citizen you can go freely to NZ and vice-versa, even work there etc.

I was under the impression he trained at City Kickboxing with Adesanya, Kai Kara, and Mathews

Volk fights out of freestyle gym in australia. He just does part of his camp at Tiger muy thai and part at CKB,b ut he's based out of freestyle gym and his head coach is the coach at free style gym.

Back