Referee warns Hakeem for cussing?

“Use of abusive language in the fighting area. The use of abusive language is not allowed during MMA competition. It is the sole responsibility of the referee to determine when language crosses over the line to abusive. It should be clear that fighters can talk during a match.”

Rules are rules

Well damn... it's actually part of the rules lol.

“Use of abusive language in the fighting area. The use of abusive language is not allowed during MMA competition. It is the sole responsibility of the referee to determine when language crosses over the line to abusive. It should be clear that fighters can talk during a match.”

Rules are rules

I've never known what the actual rules were with that, Steve Mazzagatti saying "no swearing" to Nick Diaz against Lawler was pretty funny though

Rules are rules
Well damn... it's actually part of the rules lol.
Interesting. Didn't know that. I guess alot of refs lets this rule pass by then.

I've never known what the actual rules were with that, Steve Mazzagatti saying "no swearing" to Nick Diaz against Lawler was pretty funny though
he said "no TALKING" to them which is not a rule,otherwise Khabib would be fined 10 million dollars by now and 400 deducted points.

Javier Mendes: ohh look youve got him,hes ready to break this rd,now..Khabib for gods SAKES dont talk to him at all,dont say a thing! its illegal!
Khabib: yes coach no problem coach

Khabib in the fight:..........

GIVE UP. YOU KNOW I DESERVE THIS.
YOU WATCH TOO MUCH MOVIE.
MAKE THE HEART....

WEAK!

I didn't recognize a single ref other than Jason Herzog. Random people reffing

What a gay ass rule. If you're locked in a cage with someone who's trying to beat your ass, fuck it, let them say whatever they want.

I didn't recognize a single ref other than Jason Herzog. Random people reffing
Remember when Garfield kept threatening to mail Nermal to abu Dhabi

She should just let it happen and get a job as a ref

He was just upset at how much racial inequality exists in Northwest Canada. <WhatIsThis>

to listen to Dawodu after the fight Living in Calgary must be like being a Jewish person in Ancient Egypt

Back