Could this version of Izzy beats prime Spider?

tripleo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
we talking about vitor front kick spider, the spider that beat rich franklin and forest griffin

I think this version of izzy is way more dangerous than the izzy old andy fought

and him vs prime spider would be a super close fight, both counter striker, so it might be a tactical match

Nostalgia will get the better of people and they'll say "obviously not"
Or they'll point to Izzy not looking amazing vs old Anderson

But it's a hypothetical that no one can prove one way or another. Would be a great fight.

Recency bias. People had a different opinion of Izzy after the Yoel fight.

the thing is...andy has boring fight too

but he has beaten way more elite competitors than izzy, mostly due to entering the sport earlyy

izzy has like what 4-5 years left to build his legacy

Yes but I'm saying were riding high off of Izzy's latest performance. It's easy to do.

last 4 of his fights were gastelum, whittaker, romero and costa

he did amazing against whittaker and costa who are for sure the top 2 contenders in the weight class

2 out of 4 amazing fights, not bad at all

this coming from the biggest israel hater, cant deny his skill. I lost 100 dollars today betting on costa

we talking about vitor front kick spider, the spider that beat rich franklin and forest griffin

I think this version of izzy is way more dangerous than the izzy old andy fought

and him vs prime spider would be a super close fight, both counter striker, so it might be a tactical match

Anderson was much better

Hard fuck no.
Hard fuck. No.
Hard. Fuck no.
Hard. Fuck. No.

He didn’t do shit to grandpa Silva. What makes you think he can destroy Prime Silva?

Back