Did Israel cross a line?

CrocopHKtotheballs

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I havent seen that kind of disrespect in the sport until tonight. Even with the most disrespectful fighters they never degraded their rival like that. With that said Israel is legit one of my favorite fighters to watch but his degenerate antics and comnents really turns me against supporting him.

brock-riding-out-heath-herring.gif

I havent seen that kind of disrespect in the sport until tonight. Even with the most disrespectful fighters they never degraded their rival like that. With that said Israel is legit one of my favorite fighters to watch but his degenerate antics and comnents really turns me against supporting him.
I hate to be a psychologist but Adesanya has some serious repressed anger. I think it has something to do with him being bullied for being gay as a kid and as an adult. Mix a high level fighter + repressed rage = fireworks.

Nah. It's like the three strikes you're out law.
If he had humped him at least three times consecutively then and only then he would have crossed the line.

Now if he had grabbed Costa's hair while doing so, then the one hump rule would indeed apply.

Back