Who can beat Jan Blachowicz?

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
I was impressed at how much more powerful he is than Reyes. He doesn't waste his energy, he just waits to land a power punch. Iron chin Jones would probably eat half a dozen of those polish misiles and win the decision, but Jon is no longer in the LHW division. So who do you think has the best chance of beating Jan?

The way I see it, Jan has two enemies:
-Mareta, who can out point him (55%)
-Rakic who can TKO him (40%)

He probably fights these two next. The LHW division is getting interesting dogs!

Lots of people. I think Jan is one of the weakest champions. Jones, DC, Adesanya, and perhaps Rumble would probably be the favorites over Jan. Thiago Santos would probably be close to even money, depending on how he looks against Glover.

I was impressed at how much more powerful he is than Reyes. He doesn't waste his energy, he just waits to land a power punch. Iron chin Jones would probably eat half a dozen of those polish misiles and win the decision, but Jon is no longer in the LHW division. So who do you think has the best chance of beating Jan?

He probably fights these two next. The LHW division is getting interesting dogs!

Umm he's 37 and has already lost alot before lol. I'm glad he got a title but won't hold it long at his age.

Jon Jones thinks he can
y9EJmWZ.png

Umm he's 37 and has already lost alot before lol. I'm glad he got a title but won't hold it long at his age.

Thiago Santos already stopped him with strikes so he’s got a good chance to rinse and repeat. Jan seems to be doing well in rematches though so who knows.
I think a fighter who could take him down and keep him down would beat him. Glover could beat him imo. Rumble Johnson coming back at LHW could beat him.

But Jan keeps surprising me. It’s hard for me to forget him getting 30-25’d by Cory Anderson and losing a majority decision to Pat Cummins. I know he has improved since then but I saw those two fights and they keep popping back into my brain.

On the horizon, I see Jan winning his rematch against Thiago Santos. It'd be a close fight though.
I reckon Rakic could beat him in their first go.
If not Rakic, we still have Ankalaev slowly rising the ranks and he is a beast of a fighter.
But most of all we still have Jiri Prochaska. Now he is a brilliant prospect.

Anderson was actually favored to beat Blachowicz in their most recent fight because he had already wrestlefucked Blachowicz to oblivion in their first meeting (30-25, 30-25, 30-26)...

069_Jan_Blachowicz_vs_COrey_Anderson.0.0.jpg

Not saying that Blachowicz hasn’t improved since then, but I think Anderson’s win over Walker had him thinking he was now a striker, and Blachowicz took advantage of that.

I’m sure another strong wrestler would give Blachowicz a hard time...

Back