Legendary Polish Power can be Double Champ

MadNIghtKing

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone other than Ngannou hits harder than Jan Blachowicz. If he was a loud mouth and arrogant prick like Cejudo or Conor, Dana would gladly let him move right into the title fight with Stipe. Jan has better boxing than Francis Ngannou and Jon Jones post-USADA is basically Mr. Pillow Fists. But I think Jan being the humble guy he is won't tread on HW territory.

Rozenstruik hits harder than Jan Blachowicz

So does Derrick Lewis

and pretty much the rest of the HW division

I don't know if anyone other than Ngannou hits harder than Jan Blachowicz.
ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

Whoa whoa whoa

I like Jan and he won me some money tonight

But let's slow the roll on 2 divisions.

We need that Jan vs Santos rematch

Jan wants to avenge the loss, and Santos needs that title shot after arguably beating Jones

Rozenstruik hits harder than Jan Blachowicz

So does Derrick Lewis

and pretty much the rest of the HW division

I agree that he can't matchup with everyone in the division because HW has those monstrous people that can just gas you by leaning on you. But the guys I mentioned didn't have to go through the division they just got a handout double champ shot. Jan matches up well against Stipe and maybe KO's him.

Whoa whoa whoa

I like Jan and he won me some money tonight

But let's slow the roll on 2 divisions.

We need that Jan vs Santos rematch

Jan wants to avenge the loss, and Santos needs that title shot after arguably beating Jones
Okay I'll admit I'm on a little bit of a high after watching those fights. There are plenty of good matchups at LHW for Legendary Polish Power

He has a pretty good reach for a 6'2" guy, longer than Reyes who's 6'4", which serves him well when he blitz but the power punchers of HW all have big reach and punches alot harder than Jan. I don't see him running through them. Ngannou, Rozenstruik, Lewis would KO him.

Back