Izzy Has Proven Every Criticism Wrong + List of Shertards rooting against him

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Theyre all so upset..

Listen though. I wasnt fully confident izzy would pull this off.. especislly in the manner he did. Ppl who act so confident they know the outcome in these fights always end up looking stupid.

those are the same people that think lebron could easily take anyone in the 170-185 pound division.

Hahahaha yes
Post their usernames

How can you watch MMA and know so little about the sport?

why do you act the way you are?

It's only a bloody fight

It's not like we're having a presidential debate

show the list of people that defending Izzy, saying his blatant gyno is from a "torn pec muscle" or "too much weed or caffeine"

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

Brunson has elite takedown defense but his takedown are no where near elite. Romero is a great wrestler but he only shoots two times against adesanya, he didn't fully committed to his takedown in that fight.

sign me up.

i thought Costa would win.

I mean, I said I thought Izzy would win and also said he hasn’t been tested on the ground... I also said Costa would win in some posts. I honestly didn’t know who was going to win, but wanted Costa to KO him.

I thought he would do much better than he did but maybe those leg kicks hobbled him, still on board with Costa

He could have made the fight boring but didn't

Weird thread. Thread title says Costa but OP clearly refers to Izzy as the subject and lists "excuses" that are critiques of Izzy's ceiling in MMA... but those criticisms aren't "excuses" at all.

Back